Wednesday, April 8, 2009

INFJ

Ten years after first taking the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator personality test, I ended up with the same personality type - INFJ.

Your Type is : INFJ
IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging
Strength of the preferences %
78505011
Qualitative analysis of your type formula
You are:
  • very expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality
INFJs are future oriented, and direct their insight and inspiration toward the understanding of themselves and thereby human nature. Their work mirrors their integrity, and it needs to reflect their inner ideals. Solitude and an opportunity to concentrate thoroughly on what counts most is important to them. INFJs prefer to quietly exert their influence. They have deeply felt compassion, and they desire harmony with others. INFJs understand the complexities existing within people and among them. They are at their best concentrating on their ideas, ideals, and inspirations.



This is also the most rare of the 16 personality types with only 1.5% of the population sharing the type. I was curious to retake the test because I remember identifying pretty deeply with the results. Funny how much we feel like we change and grow but certain things remain a constant. You can take the test here. Love this stuff!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so remember doing this in high school and I was an ENFP. I took it today and I am an ESFP. A slight change! Check out my post to see the differences.